WHAT IS INCLUDED:
- Band Membership: Participation in band for the entire school year.
- Group Lessons: Offered once a week during the school day
- Band Rehearsals: Weekly band rehearsals will be offered to beginning and advanced students.
- Performances: Bands will perform a minimum of 2 concerts during the year. Additional performances may be scheduled by your teacher.
- SmartMusic: All students will receive a subscription to SmartMusic for the school year.
- Sheet Music: Students will be issued company-owned sheet music for performances.
Add-ons are additional items that can be purchased when registering child for music lessons. All instruments, supplies, and accessories are distributed by our parent company, Menchey Music Service.
- Rental Instrument: Obtain a quality musical instrument for an additional monthly fee.
- Method book: Required for first-year students. One-time purchase.
- Music Stand: Required for home and school practice. One-time purchase.
- Accessories: Additional items such as reeds, oils, and cleaning supplies for your instrument. Optional, but recommended.
- Age: Band students must be in grades 4-8. String students must be in grades 3-8. Some schools do not have string programs.
- No Outstanding Balances: Customer must be in good financial standing and not have a past due balances with Northeastern Music Programs or our parent company, Menchey Music Service.
- Practice: Students must practice. Students will not improve if they do not practice. Lack of practicing does not just hurt the student, it negatively affects the entire band.
- Attendance: Attendance is mandatory at all concerts, competitions, and other performances by the band.
- Preparation: Students must bring all materials (instrument, music, pencil) to school on band lesson/rehearsal days.
- Encouragement: Parents must take an active role in encouraging your child to practice. They need parental help to learn how to make a commitment.
- Commitment: Participation in the band is expected to be a year-long commitment.
- A non-refundable registration fee is required to enroll.
- Single student – $30.00 registration fee
- Multi-student – $60.00 registration fee
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- Tuition installments are due on the first business day of each month. Late payments received after the 5th of the month due are subject to a $5.00 late fee. There is a $30 fee for all returned checks. Accounts more than 60 days past due are subject to suspension until all debts are satisfied.
- Participation in the band is expected to be a year-long commitment. You can cancel at any time. Discontinuation of your child’s participation must be communicated directly with our corporate offices. We do not provide refunds or credits for any partial-month cancellations – students may attend lessons until the end of the month that cancellation occurs.
- All registration fees and the first month of tuition are non-refundable.
- I understand that lessons can only be offered on days that school is in session. There will be no reimbursements for lessons missed due to a school closure.
- Given the limited number of days a teacher is assigned to the school, students must be in school to attend lessons. Missed lessons cannot be rescheduled or refunded.
- All tuition payments must be received for students to participate in the spring concert.
- I understand that photos of concerts and/or classes could be used on the Northeastern Music Programs website, marketing materials, social media accounts, or school websites.
- I acknowledge that by providing my email address during this registration, I may receive email communications from Northeastern Music Programs.
- By providing a credit card number to Northeastern Music Programs during this registration, I consent to having this credit card charged for current and/or past due balances.
- I acknowledge that I am fully aware and personally responsible for my own safety as well as the safety of my child(ren) while participating in the program. With full knowledge of the risks involved, I hereby release, waive, and discharge Northeastern Music Programs and all affiliated personnel, its employees, officers, and any affiliated staff from any and all liabilities, claims, demands, or any actions whatsoever related to any loss, damage, injury, or death sustained by me and/or my child(ren), or any other family member, related to COVID-19 while participating in the music program provided by Northeastern Music Programs.
- I understand that classes may take place online using Zoom and/or other digital platforms. I hereby release, waive, and discharge Northeastern Music Programs and all affiliated personnel, its employees, officers, and any affiliated staff from any and all liabilities, claims, demands, or any actions whatsoever related to any loss, damage, or injury sustained by me and/or my child(ren), or any other family member, related to any unintentional content displayed on any of these platforms that may arise due to compromised security or the hacking of that platform. I understand that virtual classes may be comprised of children from more than one school to accommodate scheduling and/or educational needs.
- Northeastern Music Programs acknowledges that all personnel will strictly adhere to all safety guidelines, rules, and regulations as provided by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention when in-school instruction takes place.
- By registering my child(ren), I agree to all the terms and conditions listed above.